What reasons do schools and colleges give for
booking JustDifferent Workshops?
Teachers and Classroom Assistants choose to book our workshops for many different reasons. Here are just a few examples.
- to help meet the National Curriculum
- to meet objectives of Equality Duty
- to meet objectives of Every Child Matters
- for a new learning experience which is fun
- because disabled children were joining the school, because there was a disabled child in the school
- teachers needed some training on working with disabled people
- interesting and thought provoking
- to reduce bullying in the school
To take the weight off your shoulders, our workshops are tailored to map closely to National Curriculum and inspection requirements, giving pupils an exciting and fruitful learning experience.
Any questions? Contact us
Already made up your mind? Book a workshop?